ride

Discussion in 'The Roadie Hangout' started by crispy, Mar 29, 2007.

1. crispy

crispy Wannabe

Engineer
    Home Page:
    Doing a ride tomorrow at 9am from yorba linda. Don't know the route yet, depends on the mileage I want, but I was thinking maybe get on the santa ana river trail and take that to imperial and go over the big hill down and make a left over to irvina park and then take santiago canyon all the way down and take irvine blvd back to jamboree and take that down to PCH and take that up back to the santa ana river trail and back. That would be a big ride!

2. Pain Freak

Pain Freak Dead or Alive

Da Boss
    Home Page:
    I've done that exact route a few times. Can get a little busy with traffic, but it's still a fun route. Wish I could go.

3. crispy

crispy Wannabe

Engineer
    Home Page:
    I actually ended up going down the santa ana river trail to the beach then took PCH to jamboree and jamboree turns into a freeway, whats up with it? So I had my first experience with riding on a freeway. Anyways then jamboree ends so made a left and i think its called santiago canyon there, then a right on cannon which turns into imperial back to the santa ana river trail. 55 miles (not the whole sart, it was only 24 miles down to the beach instead of 30). Santiago canyon would have added another like 30 miles to the ride i think.