New rider in Corona.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rub504, Feb 10, 2014.

1. rub504

rub504 New Member

I'm from Montebello but purchased a house in Corona. I will miss Turnbull canyon as my local place to ride. My house is located really close to the mountains but don't know any trails. Can someone tell me where I can ride up there. There is a trail head where foothill ends called Skyline drive. Took a quick ride up the fireroad and from a distance saw some kids on a single trail doing some jumps. I need something like cow trail, a-line, 7th ave. nothing too crazy. I consider myself still a newb rider. Trails I have done are all of Turnbull, the loop, Web canyon, and Holy Jim.

2. Flomaster

Flomaster New Member

I sell Fire Hydrants
  3. Dennis Stewart

Dennis Stewart New Member

Chino Hills State Park has everything Turnbull has plus way more miles. Be sure to check out the single track on the east side. (Faultline, Bane Ridge, Sidewinder, East Fenchline, etc.)

4. jaime

jaime Member

I'm planning to go to beeks place tomorrow starting on skyline of course, its going to be 6-7 one way its a nice view once you get there... im planning to be at the parking lot around 1pm.. if that helps...

5. rub504

rub504 New Member

I can ride during the week but not that early. More like around 3-5pm. Friday's is my day off if you want to ride that day I am down.

6. jaime

jaime Member

mmmm tuesday is my day off also sat. but i can do this friday... 3pm sounds good .

7. osmarandsara

osmarandsara Active Member

New Rider

Like me, you are now officially in the Inland Empire......fix your gaze to the northeast and away from Los Angeles and Orange County....there is a mountain bike playground waiting for you....(that is, until it gets too hot, then, like me, you'll wish you lived in the OC :lol:)

You can ride at Southridge, Sycamore Canyon, Box Springs, Hulda Crooks and like someone said Chino Hills.

new guy.JPG