For Sale Mountain bike equipment blow out

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by rpe, Sep 13, 2015.

1. rpe

rpe New Member

i have decided to get off the bikes and start running the trails. I'm getting to old for injuries it takes longer to heal.
    I would like to sale it all in a package at a great price.
    1. 2013 Santa Cruz Nomad C Large. This has been my everyday bike since I bought it but have only been able to ride it may ten times since my shoulder was reconstructed last October. There is nothing else you put on this bike that not already on it. The specs are. All carbon frame with Enve Wheels and DTS Swiss 240s. With complete Shimano XTR build. rock shock seat dropper, upgraded Rear shock to Fow CTD. Chris's King bottom bracket and matching head pieces. I have a brand new rear tire that I purchased and did not put it on yet Continental race king tubles and brand new never use Troy Lee design helmet. I have put $ 10,000 into it
    2. 2002 Remedy 9. This bike is a large XT build. Pretty much stock remedy 9 with K&N dropper post I probably put about one thousand miles on it but it's pretty much sat around after I got the Nomad. I took good care of it.
    3. 2002 Remedy 8. Totally original but has a dropper seat post this was bought for my son he bearly rode it twenty times.
    I also have all the tools required and misc spare parts like brand new set of Shimano XT brakes.
    I would like to sale the whole package for $6000. I would entertain a little negotiations but not much. I would also break it up if you insist. This is a awsome deal. Hit me up if your serious.