Downhill Mammoth Bound This weekend 9/14-- Again!!!!

Discussion in 'The Adrenaline Factory' started by mtbkrazy, Sep 13, 2013.

1. mtbkrazy

mtbkrazy Likes to Party!

Information technology
    Mammoth Bound This weekend 9/14-- Again!!!!-- With CrazyBearBikes Shuttle Service

Wow! What can I say...? Ever since my buddy Bing took me to mammoth I have been hooked thinking how the heck I am going to make it back. So far I have hit it up every other weekend for the last month or so. Last weekend I went to the kamikaze race game hosted by Sony. Since a couple of my good friends work for Sony I was included with their VIP access to free beer and front eye view close ups to some of the event. Wow what a trip when I got back in town all I could do was think about how I am getting back to mammoth before season ends. I found a Shuttle service named Crazy Bear Bikes shuttle http://www.crazybearbikes.com/. Xavier was hosting an event which takes 14 riders for 50.00 each round trip to mammoth and back (sort of a day trip) the only catch is I need to report to get on the bus in the valley at 2am this Saturday( Hell Yeah back to mammoth!). So we are going to be riding all day and then after we ride hop back on the bus and come home (sort of like a state line trip on one of those charters without the gambling). I am so stoked on going had to report this thread steering to the Crazy Bear shuttle service. I have used this service in the GMR ( Monroe truck trail for you politically correct people out there) I think it will be awesome not having to drive and being able to sleep on the bus up to mammoth and back home. I will report journey as it comes. Peace out!

2. McG715

McG715 Active Member

Software Sales Executive
    Nice! That's a full day for sure.. Have a great time and look forward to the Ride Report