Life Cycles Bike Shop - Ventura Co./Camarillo

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by Brewtal, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Brewtal

Brewtal Squirrel Whisperer

After 10 years of wrenching, 5 professionally, my buddy Zach has reached his goal of opening his own shop,
    Life Cycles Bike Shop, in Camarillo!
    Full service shop offering suspension rebuilding/servicing (front and rear), wheel builds/repairs, and custom builds for Niner and Intense! He will also be adding Turner to the list soon and can equip them all with just about any build kit you may want including Obtanium titanium springs!
    A few of you STR folk met him up at Hummingbird and know that he is not only an excellent mechanic but an amazing rider and a way cool kat as well!

Gooseberry Mesa, Utah:
    [​IMG]

"We support products and companies whom are manufactured in the USA! We support youth in cycling and anyone who has a smile on there face when they get on a bike."

He's been hooking me up with exceptional wrench service for over 2 years now and I thought the least I could do was help spread the word about his new shop!

"Eva" getting spa treatment:

[​IMG]

I know we're all quite selective when it comes to who we let work on our rigs. There's no way I would be recommending him if he were not the real deal.
    If you're in Ventura Co. and looking for a solid and reputable mechanic or a new build, check out the website and give him a call! 805.504.2194
    Tell him Roger sent ya! :beer:
    www.lifecyclesbikeshop.com