kenter (what a day!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [email protected], Mar 13, 2010.

1. live_in_hilo@yahoo.com

[email protected] hilo boi

hvac
    so first off, heading down the freeway with my bike and my friends bike on the rack. i happen to look in my rear view mirror to see my whole bike rack start to fall off of my car (folding hatch type rack). both hook straps somehow ripped apart and our bikes go tumbling down the freeway behind us. fortunatly no accidents from initial fall. so we pull over about 1/4 mile down and start making a b-line back up the freeway to get our bikes before something horrible happens. there was about a million close calls as we could see. right when we get to our bikes some dude is trying to load it up and says he scored. fortunatly traffic gave me and my friend a break to get to the guy before he could take off. (i think my friend was about to kill the guy). anyway there were no accident, both our bikes as we know are fine, and we were extremely relieved but super stressed and mega bummed. fortunatly when we got to kenter we got to see all the hard work the guys put into that place and pretty much put a huge smile on our faces. so my point here is to say thanks to all the guys who sweated blood and tears into that place. lol. sorry but no pics being that i cant upload any. oh well.

2. Kid A

Kid A now with 40% more bacon

working 4 da man
    i hate to say it but i sort of wish the guy got them and you were in chase to get them back. would have made the post hella mo fun to hear the carnage that ensued once you caught up to that fool.

glad all ended well and no damage to the rigs!!!

3. Drop D

Drop D New Member

Un-Employed
    close call! I can't get myself to trust any of those folding + straps only racks...