Jenson USA

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by heith, Mar 23, 2010.

1. heith

heith Member

management
    Yeah if I call into order for pick up you guys always do a price match check for me without even asking. Pretty cool.

But you guys need to let us know on the website when stock is in the midwest. I hate ordering something that say's in stock then going to pick it up to find out it's 4 days out. see universal cycles.

2. Seth Kendall

Seth Kendall New Member

High School Science Teacher
    Not sure what happened, but I had written a whole, long response to you on this, and it just disappeared. So here it is again.

Not only do we understand your frustration, but we share it and are working hard to correct it. The issue lies in our inventory software. It was not designed for having a retail front. Currently our IT guys are working overtime to get a new system up and running for the move to the new building that will better inform the customers about what is available for instant pick up versus shipping it in. Also, with the new warehouse we should have less issues with stuff being in stock because it will be much, much, much larger so we'll be able to have less issue with overflow inventory having to be stored back east. In the meantime, feel free to call us and we'll make sure that the item you are looking for actually in our stock locally.