IE Newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Atekk920, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Atekk920

Atekk920 New Member

Hi All - Not really new to the area, but i have no friends who actually ride, so im looking to make some via this community. Looking for fun, like minded people who love to ride "serious casual". I love riding and am pretty passionate to learn all I can and push myself as far as i can go. But for me its 75% about fun so while there is a time to be serious its mostly time for shenanigans!!!

I consider myself a lower intermediate level rider looking to learn more. If i cant climb a hill, i hike it. if i see something i want to stop and appreciate, I do so. If i need a break, i take it. When I'm on there trail there is no rush and there is no room for ego's or trail Nazi's - but a little friendly competition is always welcome.

I ride XC\Trail, All Mountain, and occasionally hit the MTB park in Big Bear to try my hand at some Freeride\Downhill action.

Hope to see you all in the dirt!

tim.sanders.9480 likes this.
  2. tim.sanders.9480

tim.sanders.9480 New Member

Yo...just joined myself, sounds like a fun time lol, I'm right on the same page as you, I like to ride because it's fun, I'm not in incredible shape, but I love me some speed. More all mountain than anything, I used to consider myself an xc rider, but I enjoy the chair lift more than a good ol climb. This is a hobby for me, not a profession, so shenanigans are good! I do have a passion for this stuff, I just don't take it as seriously as some others do. And I don't like 6am weekend rides, I'll wait till 4 or 5 in the afternoon and deal with the heat lol...from riverside btw...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Rollnstone likes this.