FS: 2008 Fuji Roubaix Pro Road Bike 58cm, Ultegra/105, Pro3

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by jonny427, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonny427

jonny427 Botox User

Biomedical Engineer
    Hey guys, for sale is a mint condition 2008 Fuji Roubaix Pro road bike, size 58cm. I purchased this new in January 2008 from Performance Bike and have since ridden approximately 650 miles. I am now upgrading to a high-end road bike and have no use for it. Everything is in perfect mechanical order; there are no problems. There is one paint chip on the top tube and some scuffs on the shifters, both caused in transport and are purely cosmetic. There are no dents or cracks.

Here are the specs:
    Weight: ~19lbs
    Frame: Fuji Altair 2 Power Diamond, 58cm (aluminum frame with carbon seat stays)
    Fork: FC-770 carbon with aluminum steerer
    Shifters: Shimano 105 10-speed
    Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra rear, 105 front
    Cassette: Shimano 105 12/25
    Cranks: FSA Goassamer Compact MegaExo, 34/50t
    Brakes: Tektro R570 dual pivot
    Wheelset: Alex ALX-200 (perfectly true) with BRAND NEW Michelin PRO3 Race tires

Included with the bike are a seat bag, instruction manual, and 2 water bottle cages. Pedals are NOT included, but I will leave them on so you can demo the bike. I take meticulous care of my bikes, and I’ll gladly show you how clean my other 3 bikes are (including my Intense baby). Regardless, Performance Bike has a 100% satisfaction guarantee and if anything warrantable breaks, I can help you get it fixed.

The original MSRP was $1600, I’m asking SOLD cash (the new tires cost $90 alone). Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks for looking! :beer::beer:

Pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jonny427

jonny427 Botox User

Biomedical Engineer
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.