Ford Rangers Unite!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by i am dino, May 28, 2006.

1. i am dino

i am dino Guest

So, when I'm not hanging with the bubb's from this site on the weekends sometimes I hang with another group of bubbs who share something else in common with me...a Ford Ranger.

Yesterday we had a truck meet and drove off to Azusa Canyon and drove/rallied this 22 mile fireroad/trail. It was a blast! Aldo, you should come out to the next one eh. I believe there were 10 trucks total, 8 hit the dirt, while two people rode quads.

Here is a link to the pix if anyone is interested in checking the adventure out.

http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/showthread.php?p=354274

2. bananaseat

bananaseat Member

sounds cool. but can my stock truck hang??? i was jamming out from HJ on our last ride there, and hit some of the bumper sections head-on... result... my truck is pulling to the right...

3. i am dino

i am dino Guest

There was one dude out there with a bone-dry stock Ranger. He did suffer a flat though, other than that he did just fine. It is a very 2wd friendly trail also. The trail isnt nearly as bumpy as the road back to Holy Jim. There are lots of sections to let it all hang out where you can swing the back end out wide and slide through some of the turns...maybe you can be a co-pilot one day with me if you don't feel comfortable driving your truck on it and risking a flat or what not.

4. ShinKen

ShinKen STR BUB!!

whoah that looks like fun bub!!