did santiago oaks yesterday!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by DeadlyStryker, Feb 6, 2005.

1. DeadlyStryker

DeadlyStryker New Member

school
    hey guys, great day yesterday!!! i was planning on going up into maybury ranch with a friend and building a jump but he had to stay home and do some chores. i rode up there anyways thinking that i would find a group of guys that would let me ride with them. met up with 2 guys at the entrence to Santiago Creek Trail and rode up bitches with them. great climb! we got up to the top and saw 3 guys with their bikes looking at the drop off underneath the power lines just after robbers peak. some downhiller guys came and did it like nothing so the guys thought they could do it. wrong. 2 guys tried on their bikes and both fell! :lol: so after that we were all just chillin up there and i remembered about the jumps that LBmtb was tellin me about, so i went down there and wow, those are fun! i jumped those a few times and then those 3 guys we met out there and 2 guys that i met up with went down there and just chilled and hit the jumps for a while. the group of 3 was VERY new to biking and they couldnt jump worth a shit. one of the guys jumped it, fell, and his buddy went to help him. he went off the jump and fell too! then the third guy went to help, guess what? HE FELL TOO! \:/ so i was clearing it being the young one of the group \:D/ then me and the 2 guys took chutes back and went around blair witch through irvine park and rode home. GREAT RIDE!!!

2. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    Awesome, glad you liked those jumps!