can't get enough Bonelli

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Grego, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Grego

Grego The FLB

counting drops of water
    After a couple weekends of practice and the Turn and Burn, we threw out a casual invite to some loopers for Saturday. Some have never been. Turns out 12 people show up. Vincent planned out the ride using Google maps and lead the tour de Bonelli. I didn't even know his plan til later. The last couple weekends were scorching hot but this time it was overcast for the first couple hours. We started at the west picnic valley just as the Turn and burn did. As planned, a casual pace with frequent breaks generally covering the park in a counter clockwise direction. Then onto climbing the fire roads in the south west. On the east end one of the old rock gardens is gone. Such a bummer. Rounding the airport the sun started to break. Every one still together and having fun. Towards the west end were climbing again. Shortly after a few had to depart. We all thought we were finishing up but Vincent wanted to show people more of the race course. Felt like the ride was never going to end. 16 miles. Was a great ride. Thanks to all who showed up. Sorry I didn't get everyone, my camera took a dump. Only got a few pic's.

b 16b.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2. avmonter

avmonter Attitude is everything!

Counselor
    A BIG thank you to Grego and Little Vince for leading the ride. I had a wonderful time - can't wait to go back. :)

3. Sir Laplack

Sir Laplack New Member

Looks like it was a lot of fun.