You Guys Really Do Exist!!!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Poncho, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Poncho

Poncho New Member

Ok, so I guess I should start by apologizing to BoingBoing...Sorry, dude. Today was definitely not our best showing. Ok, I think I straight embarressed myself#-o.

I won't mention JamisJake in this post, I don't think he really wants to be associated with today's ride in Marshall Canyon :lol:.

So, JJ (to help him remain a little anonymous), another friend and I went riding today and we ran into BoingBoing on the trail (not literally). We intruduced ourselves and he joined the pack to ride. I was amazed, he stuck around a lot longer than I thought he would, especially since I spent more time on the ground than on my bike. Today was by far the worst ride of my short "career" and my first real crash.

The three of us crashed a total of 5 times. WOW...Our friend ate it as soon as we dropped onto the path...stupid fast water ruts. My first crash took about 20 minutes to recover from...including the truing of my front rim to make it rideable, and its still not straight, but its better now, thanks to my second crash. One day I will learn how to jump with my bike...actually, its not jumping that's my problem, I do that faily well, its the landing part that I'm having issues with.

1024081153.jpg

So, with all that being said, I know I hate going up, and I'm starting to hate going down...Road biking sounds like it might be a new option :-k...maybe not [-X. So, I'm looking forward to the next ride and meeting more of you guys out on the trail\\:D/.

And once again...Thanks for all the help and a good "ride" today Brian.

2. jamisjake

jamisjake Active Member

Industrial Mechanic
    Thanks for the anonimity dude...I mean it wasnt me, um... We got a couple bruises, I just feel bad for "Captain Endo":lol:
    Boing Boing, it was great riding with you!:wave: