Post Your Off-Road Vehicles!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ocfred, May 15, 2013.

1. xtremeMTB

xtremeMTB Member

Oh yeah here is a pic of my 'offroad' rigs I've been setting up for the last year. Unfortunately no MTB mounts yet as it's more economical to take my sedan with trunk rack for MTB rides or just dump the MTB into the back of the truck.

[​IMG]

2. duke777

duke777 Active Member

IT
    My buddy backed out so might me solo again. Let me know where you see the wild flowers!

3. xtremeMTB

xtremeMTB Member

Check on facebook there is a Death Valley page they have posts about where the wildflowers are probably your best bet. I just got back from a 2 day riding dirt bike trip all over DV last weekend. Most of the wildflowers are dying by now by the heat and lack of water at least where I went. Most of what I saw were just the typical small yellow sunflower types and your occasional cactus flower. Titus Canyon is always a good route and if you have 4WD Goler Wash/Mengal Pass had a bunch since there is a spring water runfoff. I did go through the Racetrack I don't remember seeing anything impressive. It was too hot and dusty for me to be looking for wildflowers.

Some pics of the flowers we came across that my buddies took that I hijacked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. duke777

duke777 Active Member

IT
    Looks like I missed a good year and with going solo isn't ideal I think I'll just skip it for now.

Thanks for the intel!