Pet Peeves, lets hear yours!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by guero, Jan 22, 2007.

1. mfoga

mfoga Intense Whore

Someone thought they should block me and others like that the other day since there was a merge for construction, I wanted to kill that guy since it took me 15 min to get to a driveway I was turning in just before the merge that should have taken less then a minute.

2. gray

gray Tree Hugger

Graphic Designer
    Oh man you nailed it! Story of my life.

3. RacinJason

RacinJason Banned

I hate it when people get STR confused with STD's and join for all the wrong reasons. :-k:lol:

I hate it when someone feeds my dog something that will make him crap all over the place. Then when there is dog Pooo everywhere they and act like they had nothing to do with it.
    Then I have to clean it up with a gas mask on. Yuck#-o

I hate when I hear someone complain about the beat down they just got after doing something that cause them to deserve it.

Guy jumps out of a car and waves a gun at cops and gets beat what do you think will happen. I can think of many deserving incidents where a beat down is mandatory. Some can not be mentioned on here that is for sure.

I hate it when a bike comes in for service and they guy wants a spoke replaced really fast on the drive side and the bike is so clapped out that it has no brakes and the crank set is loose and nothing works. But he is in a hurry to get that spoke on a bike that is not rideable. Then freaks out when you tell him he is missing a brake pad and only has 1 1 /2 chain ring bolts holding his chain rings on.
    As is it was my fault he killed his bike. :-k
    It does make things interesting when working at a shop.;)

I hate it when things get deleted for no really good reason.

I hate the word hate because it is mean and I don't hate anything really. Well :-k hmm maybe

I dislike it when people take everything way to seriously. :lol: