job available

Discussion in 'Non-Bike Related' started by strobelite, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strobelite

strobelite Banned

bicycles
    my neighbor sent me this to forward to my friends, and str is a bunch of bike friends, so here we go.

Hello All –

We are currently recruiting for our AmeriCorps Vista Gift-In-Kind Coordinator. Below is the job advertisement. Contact person is Laura Wulf.

AmeriCorps VISTA Gift-In-Kind Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles
    Gift-In-Kind (GIK) Coordinator will reduce construction and special event costs by implementing a strategic GIK program with local suppliers, service contractors and businesses. GIK Coordinator will identify gift-in-kind (non-cash) needs and develop and implement marketing and donation plan to receive materials by targeting major corporations, businesses and manufacturers of goods and services needed. GIK Coordinator will report to the Director of Development. Construction, real estate, and/or fundraising experience a plus. AmeriCorps VISTA members serve one full year with Habitat for Humanity and make a living allowance of $13,056 plus $2,200 for housing allowance paid directly to a landlord. Upon completion of the program, members are eligible for a $4,725 education award. Please see Habitat for Humanity of Great Los Angeles’ website for more details (http://www.habitatla.org/sub_vol_americorpsmain.asp). Apply with resume and cover letter to Laura Wulf at [email protected] .

Thank you,

Lynn Valiente
    Human Resources Manager
    Habitat for Humanity of Greater Los Angeles
    17700 S. Figueroa Street
    Gardena, CA 90248
    Phone No: 310.323.4663 X105
    Fax No. 310.323.0789
    Email: [email protected]
    www.habitatla.org
    Join Habitat for Humanity in "Building a Greater Los Angeles "
    Building Hope, Lives and Communities
    This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This info rmation is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify Habitat for Humanity Greater Los Angeles and destroy the message.

2. suprj1

suprj1 New Member

I am going to apply and atleast volunteer since I am currently an unemployed electrician.:bang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.