Howdy folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cow, Mar 18, 2006.

1. cow

cow Resident bovine

Some sort of computer crap
    Just another newcomer saying hey.

I've been riding seriously for about 4 years now and casually for a couple years before that, used to ride an FSR, riding a 7point7 now. I frequent alisowoods and santiago oaks, and do the XC thing at whiting and stt/luge regularly too, with the usual array of other trails tossed in once in awhile. I've the same handle on fooriders, mtbr, ridemonkey, but only really post on fooriders, so maybe I know a couple of you already.

I go on The Path Bikeshop Sunday rides pretty regularly, any other sunday ride regulars around here?

So if you see a big guy riding a black 7point7 with a big red Path sticker on it and wearing a red helmet, say hey.

-Mike

2. Sway

Sway king of paved DH

What's up Mike... I'm pretty new to these boards too, but I thought I'd say hi.

3. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Whats up Cow, I've seen you via pictures from Winston on MTBR, welcome to STR!!! A few of us usually ride together every sunday.

4. maxwell

maxwell Dirty Stinky PATH Love

CRASH TEST DUMMY $#%&*^#
    Home Page:
    It's BEAUTIFUL to see you riding again Big Mike. Glad you're all healed up. \\:D/ See you on Sunday.........

5. Pain Freak

Pain Freak Dead or Alive

Da Boss
    Home Page:
    What Max, did he try to follow you off one of your hucks?
    ;)

6. cow

cow Resident bovine

Some sort of computer crap
    Hehe, no, I rarely try to follow Maxwell on trails I'm not familliar with, I am not made out of rubber so I know better than to do something like that :)

But I did try to keep up with some guys who were a good deal faster than me on a trail I had never been on.. ended up going for an unexpected flight and landed on my shoulder. End result was a separated shoulder, some cracks in my helmet, and a sprained wrist. Wasn't fun and put me off the bike totally for a couple weeks, with another two months of taking it easy..

Anyway, thanks for the welcoming guys. I was going to ask if anyone rides regularly during the week, but I think I'll make a post over in the ride planning forum with that instead :)

-Mike

7. ECOdork

ECOdork (R.I.P.) Pope of Chili Town

State Biologist
    welcome cow!

I try to ride at least once during the week, but hopefully more as the days get longer. Aliso, el moro, stt, whiting, all good weekday rides!

8. CalEpic

CalEpic member

Welcome

Welcome Cow - maybe we can merge our Sunday rides one day. Just saw your pics on MTBR. good job on that caterpillar!

C