Cycle Werks - San Clemente

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by Lancero, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Lancero

Lancero New Member

Contractor
    Okay, so here's my opinion of the shop I've been dealing with since I got to town, recently.

Cycle Werks in San Clemente are a bunch of competent, cool dudes. They've worked on several bikes of mine that I just brought out of storage; they got them done fast, and did a good job for a reasonable rate. I also ordered a couple of cruiser bikes from them over the phone, while I was still overseas. They came through with no problems, even when I wanted a few things extra.

They are a personable bunch that take a minute to help you if you need it, and aren't afraid to come out from behind the counter and walk you around the shop.

They appear to be knowledgeable about bikes, local riding and what they actually have in their shop. Likewise, they don't try to fake the funk, when they don't have the answer you're looking for. :clap:

I only hope everyone else's experience here was as positive as mine has been. It's great to have a shop like this, just around the corner...

2. mpmffitz

mpmffitz Farm Freerider

Hand cuffs and leg irons please
    Welcome back soldier. I bet there is some sick potential for dh riding in Afghanistan??

3. Lancero

Lancero New Member

Contractor
    Hey man, sorry for not replying sooner. I somehow didn't even know this msg. was posted on here. And no kidding at all, I raved about the mtb potential, the entire time I was over there! I cannot wait until the Taliban recognize the peaceful benefits of eco-tourism; I'll be the first one over there to open some trails. And belive me, they will be the sickest trails in the entire freakin' world. The beauty of it is, the place has been laced with trails for centuries, already. Ok, I'm ranting again... See you on the trails! I ride SCST a lot.

4. Cata1yst

Cata1yst New Member

They might be good guys, ive bought all my local stuff from them, pedals, shoes, tubes, but where they fail at is at ordering special parts. Ive tried to order several things that arent in stock from them now, a BoXXer brake mount, Avid fittings, and theyve NEVER called me back, and its been 3 weeks now....