Buy My Bikes - San Juan

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by Cata1yst, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Cata1yst

Cata1yst New Member

Ok, their cheesy advertisements from a couple years back aside these guys own a good sized shop with good stuff in stock. I went in during lunch hours and it was quite busy but the guy took the time to show me around bottom bracket installation, looked for a proper bike to demo it for me, and took the time to browse through a catalog looking for the brake parts i needed. They put my parts on order right away and were EXTREMELY helpful. They never pushed a product onto me and were more than happy letting me settle for a lesser product and were helping me find the best deals possible.
    Nothing more i can ask for in a shop, great guys.

2. Team Smitty

Team Smitty MVP CYCLE CENTER

Dirtector of composite structures
    Agreed,….very cool peeps. I’ve had a couple of special orders and they communicated very well as to the state of my order. Plus these guys can ride! They’re not posers or pretentious. Just a good honest laid-back shop.

3. mtnbikerfred

mtnbikerfred Super Moderator

I sell industrial power transmission and motion co
    Used to be my LBS. Jim, Snarl, Kennel, Travis, and past employees Shidan, Brian and Eric are all my bros for life. I've been on some of the most epic rides of my life with them. I still say the best single track in So Cal is down there and those boys know all of it. Show up for a shop ride, and be ready to climb. Trust me. the payoff is worth it.

4. Greengiant

Greengiant Steady diet of dirt

I issue building permits in Palo Alto!
    My favorite LBS!! Can't say enough about the guys at the shop there! Always helpful and if I have ANYTHING wrong with my bike, Kenny or Carl have always taken the time to fix it right then and there, I think I've only had to wait for a repair once because they needed to order the part for me.