Are your bikes ready for The VQ and The CC race - Green Gear Bicycle Services

Discussion in 'Bike Shop Reviews' started by christrevi, Mar 17, 2010.

1. christrevi

christrevi New Member

Wow! For anyone who doesn’t’ perform their own bike tuning, I have found an AWESOME service here in Orange County. I want to give Green Gear Bicycle Services a much deserved shout out. Green Gear Bicycle services will pick up and drop off your bike at your front door for most OC addresses. Now that’s convenience, but if you’re not comfortable with that arrangement, you can drop off and pick up your expertly tuned bike in a very short turnaround time, even same day service! As you may know that most OC boutique bike shops required you have an appointment for your bike tuning that typically require a day or two for repairs and when it’s finally returned to you it’s typically not cleaner then when you dropped it off. Green Gear returned my bike squeaky clean like showroom condition. I am extremely impressed with the quality of their service, attention to detail and expert advice. When I got my bike back it looked like new and rode like a champ at better then boutique prices. Green Gear Bicycle services is operated and owned by a genuine bike enthusiast. Call Marco at 949-371-3795