For Sale 2005 Giant Reign 3 Small SOLD

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by stinky180, Jul 27, 2018.

1. stinky180

stinky180 Will make it Reign....

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD

Hey everyone! Up for sale is my 2005 Giant Reign 3. I bought this mountain bike used in January 2009 and has been use extensively throughout the years. I did take a break from riding from around May 2014 til about June this year, during those years I did take it to snow summit each year. The bike has served me well throughout these years but it is starting to show its age. The front fork and rear shock should probably get serviced. I've been riding it weekly and it's pretty tough on the arms but can still handle rough terrain. The front brake pads were replaced in June 2018 and the hydraulics were bled. The top tube has a dent that's been on there for years and has not affected riding. The shifter cables and chain hasn't been replaced since around 2012. The front chain rings and rear cassette are the same ones from when I bought the bike. The bike used to have a Giant ContactSwitch dropper post (1st gen) that seized up so it was replaced a few weeks ago with a non-dropper post, the saddle was also replaced. Both tires were replaced as well, though I did install tubes in them. Here are the specs on the bike to the best of my knowledge:

Small 05 frame
    SuperGo Launch FR wheels (rebranded Azonic Outlaws from what I've been told)
    Schwalbe Hans Dampf 26" Trailstar Tire Black, 26X2.35", Tl-Easy Folding Bead (TUBED)
    Hayes HFX-Mag brakes 200mm front/160mm rear
    05 Manitou Nixon Platinum IT fork with tool free 20mm thru axle
    SRAM X-9 shifters and rear derailleur
    Shimano XT M760 crankset and front derailleur
    Sdg Duster I-Beam Saddle/Post Combo Black/Black, 30.9Mm
    Specialized Demo handlebar
    E-13 DRS chain guide w/polycarbonate bash guard
    PEDALS ARE NOT INCLUDED!

The price is negotiable but I will only entertain offers in person. This bike is old and will need some TLC to make it the warrior that it once was. The bike still rides and will handle most if not all trails, though I don't recommend hitting jumps or drops without servicing the suspension. I rode this in Snow Summit in June 2018 and it beat me up but it still handled all the diamond trails there. Again, price is negotiable! Please send me a PM if you're interested in purchasing this bike. Cash payment is preferred. You can text me at 9 fore 9 50 too 09 ate 6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018