Thread: Sports Authority and Sports Chalet, 25% off this weekend!!

From
    Temple City
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 170

Exclamation Sports Authority and Sports Chalet, 25% off this weekend!!

Get your gear this weekend! Sports Authority and Sport Chalet is having their 25% off Friends and Family. I went to Sports Authority last night and they have cycling gear and Camelbacks. They also carry chain cleaners and other misc. items. They have bikes and helmets and pumps but its just department store quality. Their snow gear is pretty cheap, too. Lots of sale and clearances plus 25% off. Dont go to Ski Dazzle, go to Sports Authority first. As for Sport Chalet, they've got higher end bikes and parts compared to Sports Authority. Have fun!

Foot locker, Foot Action and Champs are also having their Friends and Family. 30% off plus an extra 10% off if your total is over $100 after the 30% off.
    Footlocker
    Champs
    Footaction

I'm just excited. Got me an Alpine Design hydration pack from Sports Authority last night for $24 tax included. It is comparable to an $80 Camelback. I also got goose down filled snowboarding gloves for $24 tax included after sale plus discount. I always go to Sports Authority for all my snow gear. Good luck!

There are 2 coupons below. First is obviously Sport Chalet. The bottom is a pdf file you'll have to download for Sports Authority.

Update: Sport Chalet will not honor the 25% off if the price ends in .97, they have a lot of stuff on sale this weekend with prices ending in .97.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. post thanked by:

BrewMaster (12-01-2007), foofighter (12-01-2007), jeffj (11-30-2007), mazer75 (11-30-2007), mntbiker12 (11-30-2007), MOSH1DH (12-01-2007), Permagrin (11-30-2007), Reedster (12-01-2007)

Thanks
    Thanks earned: 9,205

i wonder if iron horses are included in the sale?
    SurlyGal: I kept waiting for it to get hard and it never did

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tkblazer View Post
    i wonder if iron horses are included in the sale?
    Yes at Sports Authority. I'm not sure about Sport Chalet.

From
    Vista, CA
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 1,163

Right on. thanks for the heads up and the coupons!
    Ride with a smile!

My bikes: Turner 5.5 Spot • Felt FA Road

6. post thanked by:

MotoRider (11-30-2007)

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mntbiker12 View Post
    Right on. thanks for the heads up and the coupons!
    No problem! Its friday, its raining and i'm a bit giddy for some reason.

Hard landing comin' up! Permagrin's Avatar
    From
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 3,677

Thanks! I need, make that want some new stuff and I was just wondering what to do tonight besides take a walk in the rain
    Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow creatures is amusing in itself.
    - James A. Froude (1818-1894)

9. post thanked by:

MotoRider (11-30-2007)

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Permagrin View Post
    Thanks! I need, make that want some new stuff and I was just wondering what to do tonight besides take a walk in the rain
    YW! I went in there not having anything in particular to buy but spent $50 anyways.

From
    Orange County
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 3,727

Thanks for the coupon.

Don't go to Ski Dazzle??? I'd be crazy NOT to go to Ski Dazzle. I've picked up a few raging good deals there over the past few times I have been there. Plus won free lift tickets and all the cool swag they give away.

Isn't Sports Authority of Sponsor of ski dazzle anyway? If I remember right, I recall seeing their booths there the past couple years I have gone. The Sports Authority logo is on the front page of the Ski Dazzle website for the LA show.

12. post thanked by:

MotoRider (11-30-2007)

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyrider View Post
    Thanks for the coupon.

Don't go to Ski Dazzle??? I'd be crazy NOT to go to Ski Dazzle. I've picked up a few raging good deals there over the past few times I have been there. Plus won free lift tickets and all the cool swag they give away.

Isn't Sports Authority of Sponsor of ski dazzle anyway? If I remember right, I recall seeing their booths there the past couple years I have gone. The Sports Authority logo is on the front page of the Ski Dazzle website for the LA show.
    Yes. Sports Authority is a sponsor of Ski Dazzle. They do have a booth in there. I've gone maybe 3 times to Ski Dazzle and none of those times I've bought anything. The deals I've got at Sports Authority store using the coupon was better than prices at Ski Dazzle. At Sports Authority, you dont have the crowd, parking fees and ticket fee to include in your purchase price. As far as the free lift ticket goes, I have only gone once in those 3 times due to bad available dates that they allow you to go. I'm not saying dont go to Ski Dazzle at all, I said go to Sports Authority first. If you must go to Ski Dazzle, the last day is best and you can bargain with them.

From
    Torrance
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 1,134

Hey can you post the Foot Locker, Foot Action and Champs coupons as well? Thanks!

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mazer75 View Post
    Hey can you post the Foot Locker, Foot Action and Champs coupons as well? Thanks!
    Ok, its up.

16. post thanked by:

mazer75 (11-30-2007)

From
    Castaic, CA
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 5,402

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me $25 on a sleeping mat I've been eyeing and will use this weekend..

18. post thanked by:

MotoRider (12-01-2007)

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffj View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Saved me $25 on a sleeping mat I've been eyeing and will use this weekend..

From
    Fontucky
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 15,970

My son works for Sports Chalet, I have a 20% off card for anytime. I wonder if they'd let me combine the two?
    If you never confront climbs, you're missing the essence of the sport.
    With ascents come adversity. Without adversity, there's no challenge.
    Without challenge, no improvement, no sense of accomplishment, no deep-down joy .
    Betsy King-U.S. Road Racer and Coach

From
    Foster City, CA
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 8,239

Damn, I just bought some Canari riding tights at Sports Chalet on Tuesday! Thanks for the heads up on deals. I might go back for another pair since they are so comfortable.
    “Very few are meant for a life of notoriety, yet all of us are meant for a life of significance."

Erwin McManus, Wide Awake

Rubber Side Down
    From
    Nor Orange Co
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 20

Pain Freak, that'd be a violation of store policy to apply a coupon and an employee discount. BTW- your family discount is 25% on regular price merchandise with your card.

We have an Action Pass program, and those members were directly emailed a coupon that applies to ANY items in the store. If you're tempted, ask if the coupon from above applies. Many stores have lighting systems from Niterider and Light & Motion in stock, but often the more basic systems. See SportChalet.com for locations and phone numbers.

Also, that coupon (From top of this thread, "From Above") might work at the outlet store... There's been very nice jerseys for $9.99 on clearance there

Montclair Plaza
    5057 S. Plaza Lane
    Montclair , CA 91763
    Last edited by Warmtread; 12-01-2007 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Unclear language used.

23. post thanked by:

Dino Brown (12-01-2007), Pain Freak (12-01-2007)

From
    Iron Horse, Ca
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 28,348

Warmtread-- Is that you? Are you still alive?

Glad to hear it!

Note: Dino "just being BITTER" that my Homie places more value on working 24/7 than joining us on ONE group ride a month!

Low blow? YES! Will it get him to join us? YES!

Don't do it for us... Do it for your kids! The healthier you are- the larger your children's inheritance will be!!!!
    L.A. KINGS ... dw-link.com/reasons
    SheDevil- I was on George's crotch for hours
    TrailJesus- How many kids do you have that you DON'T know about

From
    Orange
    Thanks
    Thanks earned: 7,225

Sweet, I can get me 25% of off one of these badboys:

Or may I will forgo the Carbon bike and get a full -squishy:

I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.
    http://warriorssociety.org ........... http://overthehumpseries.com/ ...........

26. post thanked by:

Pain Freak (12-01-2007)

From
    Temple City
    Thanks

I impulse bought a K2 Sidewinder full squishy, RST Gila pro, f/r disc brakes, Acera components, Shimano shifters. The only bad thing is the rear hub is whining. I didnt notice this yesterday when I bought it. I can just bring it back in and they'll fix it. It was $599 - 50% - 25%. Anybody ever heard of this bike? Cant find any literature on it. Wondering if its even worth it to keep it.

28.    Sponsored Links